Monday, January 12, 2009

Trying something new

As a Windows Live account holder I am seeking alternatives as recent changes to Live Spaces has made blogging there impractical. They do offer more photo storage space, integration with messenger, and integration with Facebook, but they are shedding users at a ridiculous rate. I have seen my viewership drop from a few hundred views a week to less then a hundred, all driven by search engines now.

Depending on my experiences with Blogger and the fact I am currently living and working in China I will evaluate moving my Windows Live Spaces posts here by my experiences in browsing blogs, and how the community here works. If anyone has made the switch from Live Spaces to Blogger please let me know how the transition worked for you if you would. I do not like to move but if Live Spaces continues to hamper user experiences like they have in the past 3 months it will be inevitable.

No comments:

Post a Comment